Our next FHBig meeting on Wed Jan 17th, 11am in M1A303 (Arnold). Below is the proposed agenda:
- Some people haven’t joined our Slack channel. Should we continue to use emails etc to be inclusive?
- Request for volunteers to set up and run a poll to determine times and days of meetings and next activities.
- Request for volunteers to help set up and run the FHGig Github pages.
- Choose group activities (and volunteer coordinators) to get started with. Some examples:
- tutorial(s) on modules/Docker/AWS/etc. from SciComp, followed by co-learning groups
- tutorials on how to manage and use our Github/Slack/etc. resources
- Subject-specific co-study groups (e.g. ‘clonal evolution analysis’, or ‘data integration methods’, or ‘simulation modeling’, etc.)